Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update

Well, after being so pleased that the machine last week was running so nicely, I discovered that the top vertical gear was broken :( Boo Hiss!! Then I just happened to receive an email from Paypal with a $10.00 gift code for anything on eBay. Found the gear I needed for 12.95 with free shipping, applied the code and Voila! got the gear for 2.95!! Received it in the mail today so will try to get that done this week. Two of the machines I listed on eBay this week have the same problem. They're not that hard to fix so hopefully someone will be willing to buy them cheap :) If not, they'll just sit until I get to them.


Finished the scarf/cowl to match my hat and started on another hat, this one in a dark blue homespun, it's such a beautiful color! My youngest daughter wants this one, and my Grandma wants one too. She also loves the scarf/cowl because you don't have to fight with the tails and it won't blow off in the wind. Smart Grandma.


I've been looking for full-time, outside-the-home employment and had an interview last week. Hopefully will hear something this week. I forgot how much I hate interviews! I never know what to say when they ask for your weaknesses, ummmmm too many to count? lol. Chocolate? Haha. And on that note, my oldest daughter and I started counting points last week, so no more chocolate for me :( Too many points... I have found some alternatives though - Sensible Sweets hot cocoa is 0 points for a mug full of chocolatey goodness, and fat-free sugar-free chocolate pudding is only 2 points for half a cup. Popcorn is a pretty good substitute for chips but I still miss the chips.

3of the 4 listings I had on eBay last week sold, yay! Also had a few sales on Bonanza, which is always good. I have a lot more to list on there too, but that's been on the back burner while the job search continues.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment