Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's been a long time...

So many things going on these past months has put this blog on the way back burner =)  I spent a few months working for the Census, what a fun job that was! Got to meet so many people and see so many places, it was wonderfully worthwhile. Also took a road trip back to California and spent some time with my son and good friends. The best part is that my daughter and future son in law came back to live with me! Yay!
I think this was taken in Wyoming, what a beautiful state.
Ran into some serious storms on the way, but we made it through just fine =)


Some Family and Friends...


After the California trip, we moved into a new home where we're much more comfortable and have a garage! It's amazing how much difference a garage makes in how much room you have in the house. I now have a room especially for sewing machines and inventory, which is wonderful!

I have listed a lot more stuff on Bonanza - they changed their name from Bonanzle to Bonanza last month so we'll see how that impacts traffic and sales, so far so good!
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment